It's time to announce the winners for the "Chingrish - Guess The Product" competition! First let us recap the guesses. There are a total of 12 guesses:
1. Chris -
2. Kenneth - Laxative - I've no problem shitting.
3. Chun See - Wash basin filter - You only have 5S. This thing has 5x5S plus 400S.
4. Shilpa - Herbal Tea Mix - Nice try Shilpa, but I am not a health freak.
5. Frannxis - Thing for toilet bowl - Disinfectant/deodorant/cleaner lah, what "thing"?)
6. Meow - Refrigerator odour remover - I got no cat food in my fridge wor.
7. Zephyr - Fertilizer - Don't need this either, I am fertile enough.
8. Dawn - Medicated sponge - Got such thing meh? Heard of medicated soap and medicated shampoo before. But medicated sponge? Is it the sponge with medicated soap that you forgot to wash off?
9. Tigerfish - Odour remover - Partly right. But it not only removes
10. Stanley Foo - Antiseptic mouthwash - Aiyah, why is everyone suspecting that some part of me smells? Yes, I smell... but like a rose, okay?
11. Firehorse - Toilet bowl cleaner - Nope, even my toilet smells... good.
12. Alphabet soup - Room deodorizer - My room smells good too.
Thanks to all of you fun and sporting people for your guesses. Please pardon me for my tongue-in-cheek comments - they are all for fun. The verdict is that none of your guesses was 100% correct. Half of you (6 out of 12) are half correct - those who mentioned cleaner, filter or deodorant/deodorizer. So for Chun See, Frannxis, Meow, Tigerfish, Firehorse and Alphabet soup, you win the Veteran Award:
For Kenneth, Shilpa, Zephyr, Dawn and Stanley Foo, you win the Novice Award:
Now come the special award winner, Chris. Because he broke the rule by guessing twice, he wins the Booby Award:
The product is "Super Porous Bio-Ceramic Rings". It absorbs and promotes beneficial bacteria growth for biological removal of ammonia and nitrates for my aquarium:
Go on, print out your decoration and decorate your wall with it. Muahahaha.