05 April 2006

Prophesy Came True

Last Saturday, I was again at the shopping centre I featured in a Feb 06 post. In that post, I described how the shopkeeper nearly got me arrested by the security guard for alleged txxxxxxxm.

I promised Chun See that I would try to make up with the shopkeeper the next time I visited the shopping centre again provided the shop was still operational. Looked like the shop had indeed closed down for good and I didn't have a chance to make amends. Me and my big mouth!

6 comments:

Chris Sim said...

Happy lah? Now that the "implicit" lady is gone.

Sure you didn't buy over the shop? Then you can sell all your obscene T-Shirts with more Dick stories. And who knows? Maybe other kinky stuff, given the owner is a "sexual liberal". Tsk..tsk..tsk... And to think you think a place has been reserved for you up there...

Lam Chun See said...

Friends. Having to close down a biz is no laughing matter. Have some empathy leh.

me said...

ah? lol! so bad :p

anyway uncle victor, i replied to all the comments in my blog already. :)

Victor said...

Etel, so bad of me or so bad of the situation? I have read your replies already. Thank you.

Chun See, I where got make the shop a laughing matter? Can't you tell the tinge of regret in my post?

Lam Chun See said...

I am having a tough time answering Oceanskies79's questions about the sky scappers along Shenton Way in the old days. Can you join in pls.

Link: Places: Saying bye to the ferry services at Clifford Pier

Victor said...

Assignment completed, Sir. Hey, you are off-topic again. Back to this post of mine. In a way, a shop that has closed down can also be considered as a vanishing scene of Singapore, don't you think so? Hehe.