08 December 2009
Old Singapore Quiz (15)
This is my 3rd polygonal quiz. (The first 2 are here and here.)
For this quiz, can you identify the object and where is its exact location?
Could it a part of a cake, wheel, crane, gate or pillar? Hmm...
1. This object is in town.
2. It is fixed and does not move. In fact, it has not moved for over a hundred years.
3. The underlying material is metal.
4. The outer coating is paint and not butter cream.
5. It measures about 10 inches or 25 cm across.
6. There are several of such objects nearby.
7. And lastly, if you really need this last obvious clue, the object is connected to old Singapore, of course.