14 September 2008

An Indecent Exposure

A few days ago, I read a New Paper article about a molester at NUS. It gave me the inspiration for this post.

He displayed his upright organ in public
A despicable act that makes one sick
Unaware of the risk he posed
By a concerned neighbour he was exposed

A prized and personal possession like me
Admired and played in privacy it should be
Why expose it in a common corridor
Right next to somebody's door?

Though wrapped up properly
Beneath it the large member all could see
He obviously thought it was alright
But right or wrong was clear as black and white

First saw his offending act yesterday
Yet he was still at it today
Why can't he be more considerate
For neighbours living in the same estate?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Please scroll down for a photo of his offending act.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Warning: If you are offended by such photos, you may hit the "Back" button now.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Oh, you didn't hit the "Back" button.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Woah, I admire your guts.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Caught a second time? (First time here.) Oh my, then consider yourself really gullible. Muahahaha.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Victor-before I could finish reading the first stanza of your poem, my reaction was to scroll down immediately only to be confronted with the picture of an 'upright organ' piano. Having done that I must confess that it was a anti-climax thing to do. In future,I will make sure that I read every word of your poem to the end to arrive at a climax, just like foreplay before climax Haha

Icemoon said...

For once I concentrated on the content instead of the fullstops. I have to say you are really creative. And dangerous, what if people climax from reading your poem? :P

yg said...

tempted were you not
to surreptitiously remove the top
lift up the cover
to give her a few feathery strokes?

Victor said...

Stanley - Be very careful. If you do that too often, there is a risk of getting PE. To get rid of this obsession, I recommend SA, i.e. next time, I will only publish the photo a few days later. Haha.

Victor said...

Icemoon - I didn't know you get so easily excited by such content. :p

Victor said...

YG - Wah, such an accomplished poet yourself. Still can ask me to write "The Spiral Staircase" poem. You should be more than capable to write it yourself. :)

Sathiya said...

Really creative:)))