What makes this quiz particularly difficult is that most schools built in the 1950s look similar. They seem to be designed by one architect and built according to one plan. Obviously it is more economical to build schools of similar designs compared to different ones.
It is likely that only 3 groups of people will get the answers right for this quiz, namely:
1. Ex-students of this school;
2. Ex-teachers of this school;
3. People who stayed in the school's vicinity.
Below are 3 different views of the same school:
The front gate of the school. (Note: To make this quiz really challenging, the school's name has been wiped off from the signboard.)
The quiz questions are:
1. What was the name of this school in the 1960s - 1970s?
2. What is/was the school's location?
3. Is the school building still around?
And for those who don't know the answers to the above questions, below is an easier one:
Name 3 models of vehicles shown in the above photos.