The words on a T-shirt can make a strong political statement:
Or convey a firm anti-terrorist message:
Or even give you a tip or two on what lucky 4-D number to bet:
But mostly, t-shirts messages are just harmless and humourous:
To save old people from straining their eyes to read the words, the above T-shirt messages are reproduced below:
1. (This one is dedicated to, erm... I better not say, wait kena clubbed.)
"I May Be Fat, But You're Ugly, And I Can DIET."
2. (This one is dedicated to VT, the only
sucker smoker in our BAGUS lunch team.)
"If you think you are a Smoker, you are NOT. It is the cigarette that Smokes, you are merely the Sucker at the END."
3. (This one is dedicated to myself, hehe.)
"When I work, nobody cares. When I rest, everybody stares."
4. (This one is dedicated to Chris.)
"I'm not loafing. I work so fast, I'm always finished."
5. (This one is dedicated to MJM.)
"Your story has really touched my heart. I've never met anyone with as many problems as you. You have my deepest sympathy. Now! F@*K OFF AND STOP BOTHERING ME!"
6. (This one is dedicated to all men who feel inadequate. As I am too paiseh to transcribe the words, please read the words yourself in close-up photo below.) It is the T-shirt that takes the cake because it is not only graded triple-X but also triple-H as well - humorous, harmful and humsup, wahaha:
Although I am sexually liberal and dare to put this T-shirt photo on my blog (as I am on the subject of humsup posts anyway), I am not so sure if I dare to wear such a T-shirt to office or even around town. Chris, throw me the challenge.